Now displaying: November, 2015
Nov 20, 2015
- Daniel explains that this isn’t just a Syrian Refugee problem, or an ISIS problem but goes much deeper.
- Trying to place the terrorism problem the world faces into an “Us vs. Them” dichotomy is impossible, and we must look at what we as a nation can do to protect our interests and way of life.
Nov 13, 2015
- Sovereignty, Security and Society:
Nov 6, 2015
- Daniel dives into how and why the Highway Bill deal is bad. He explains how it is illustrative of Republicans consistently giving away ground on principled fights
- He also examines the off-year election wins from this week, showing that conservatives can win on principled fights, and stem the tide of the Obama agenda.
©All Rights Reserved.